Earth Mother

Earth Mother

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Very Kind Words

Beautiful Rick

Writers like me, often think since we generally labor alone that attention is seldom paid to what we do.  Today an Executive in Charge of Production that I've worked with several times posted this recommendation.  I can only say thanks to Rick for this inspiring recommendation that came to me on a day when I was feeling a bit down. You brought a lump to my throat.

"Ruth's command of the written word paired with her ability to tell a story (or help others tell stories) with poetic grace make her one of the most elegant and sophisticated Writers I have worked with. She is a creative genius with a humble and understated presence that has tremendous respect for humanity as a whole."

Beautiful words from Beautiful Ricky for Ruth Adkins Robinson



No comments:

Post a Comment