Earth Mother

Earth Mother

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I Love This Blogging Business

It seems I was not clear on my last post, so let me fix that. I will keep this blog going because I actually love it. But I'm fairly certain that I cannot manage to do my autobiography as my rep, the persistent, mercurial and wise Frank Mercado-Valdez has urged me to do--repeatedly. I started it once with this: "It was only two in the afternoon that Saturday, but it was pitch black in Ray's office. I stretched out on the desk, looking up at the skylight that looked like a moon and turned at the sound of the door opening. The wannabe moonlight illuminated Joe's sign For Colored Only. Ray had been humming Vaughn Monroe's Racing with the Moon coming out of the shower...." I'm the hesitant Ruth Adkins Robinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment