Earth Mother

Earth Mother

Friday, July 17, 2009

Gratitude

Somebody on the radio said, "Make a list of what you are grateful for this Friday afternoon." Today I talked to one of my girls, Cheryl Dickerson, and we groaned that our houses are not worth what they once were, but we are still worth what we once were!! The artist Leon is auctioning off his Michael Jackson/Elizabeth Taylor piece and ten percent of the proceeds will go to the Children's Programs at West A in "honor of the work of Evangelist/Missionary Nicole R. Banks" my baby twin!!! I'll be interviewing Elbert T. Hudson as part of the onging History Council's Conversations at CAAM, sometime in September,, my JAG Colonel sent me an email (I love, love really smart men). When I walked through my front gate, my daughter the Chef, handed me a vase with two perfect Lincoln Roses, now sitting in my sight line smelling up the entire creative space. I can actually do 30 minutes on my Pilates Gym without having a heart attack. Many things big and small to be grateful for --Ruth Adkins Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment